Our competitive advantage makes us different
We are a team of dedicateD cellular concrete specialists
We are passionate about delivering results for our clients. We can help you add to your bottom line because of our superior, environmentally-friendly product benefits and competitive pricing. By using LITEBUILT™ cellular concrete you have the marketing and product support of an expert team at your fingertips.
Cellular concrete was invented in Sweden in 1920
Pan Pacific Engineering, initially established in Australia in 1984, leveraged their technical ability with cellular concrete and began utilizing it in building materials and sublicencing its technology around the world. There are over 50 countries where cellular concrete products are being sublicenced at this time.
LITEBUILT™ Cellular Concrete has been the passion of brothers Greg and Mark Miller for many years. Through Greg’s continued efforts, the right team was brought together in January 2016 to pursue the new venture in Alberta. Shortly after, LITEBUILT™ Cellular Concrete Inc. developed a business plan with Voyage West Consulting after which the execution of LITEBUILT™ Alberta operations commenced.
Manufacturing in Alberta will begin in September 2016 in our Red Deer facility.
Working With You
LITEBUILT™ supplies the best concrete building product alternative available to our customers and licencees through:
- Providing full value chain, from research and development, through manufacturing to distribution
- Developing new and superior alternatives to traditional concrete and wood products and systems through our cellular concrete solution
- Delivering products with high quality, low weight, durability and ease of installation
- Offering an alternative product to traditional building materials
How can we work together?
- Wholesale products (Business to Business) – LITEBLOK, Barriers and Ornamental
- Small Projects – Residential, Municipal, Forestry – full product suite
- Large Projects – Energy/Pipeline, Municipal, Commercial/Industrial and Residential – full product suite
- Joint projects – Energy/Pipeline, Municipal, Commercial/Industrial and Residential – full product suite